How do I create a Granular Insights account?
Account creation in Granular Insights is quick and easy. Create an account in order to enroll paddocks and view your operation’s historical and in-season satellite imagery enhanced by the Vegetation Index.
- Access to a computer.
- An active internet connection.
- Access to valid email address.
- Granular Insights URL provided by your sales professional.
- Navigate to the URL provided by your sales professional.
- Click Register at the bottom of the page.
- Enter first and last name, email address and a password that has at least eight characters.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Agree to receive Granular updates to stay in the loop with the latest news (optional).
- Click Create Account.
- Retrieve verification link from email and click Confirm Email Address.
- Return to web application to verify account.
- Enter the name of your operation.
- If successful, an empty paddock list will load upon login.
- Once your account has been created you can download the Granular Insights app from App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) and login with your credentials to access Granular Insights from your mobile device.
How do I add paddocks to my Granular Insights account?
How do I use Granular Insights to monitor in-paddock health more efficiently?
How do I access my Granular Insights imagery without internet or cellular reception?
How do I invite someone to my operation in Granular Insights?
How do I change my account settings?