How do I use Granular Insights to monitor in-paddock health more efficiently?
Monitor your paddocks efficiently and make decisions confidently with Directed Monitoring tools in the Granular Insights app like the Find Me feature. Combined with the Vegetation Index map layer, use it to pinpoint the exact location of areas of concern in your paddock, even if you do not have internet or cellular connection.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Access to Granular Insights mobile app.
- Access to the desired paddock in the Paddock List.
- The Find Me function is also available without internet or cellular reception.
- Arrive at paddock to be monitored.
- Open/login to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Select the paddock to be monitored from the Paddock List.
- In lower right corner of the map, tap the Find Me button .
- Enable the Vegetation Index map layer to determine areas of relative low or high vegetation in that specific paddock.
- The blue dot tracking your location will update as you move through the paddock to the areas of concern.
How do I add paddocks to my Granular Insights account?
How do I manage account access for users of my operation in Granular Insights?
How do I interpret the Vegetation Index?
How do I access my Granular Insights imagery without internet or cellular reception?