How do I add or change the crop type on a paddock?
The crop type drives additional functionality, like paddock rankings and Scout Priority BETA. Without having a crop type associated for each paddock, other features will not work as expected.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Paddocks that have been added to your account.
- Adding or changing crop types can only be done on the web.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- From the Paddocks list in the left navigation menu, select the paddock you wish to add a crop type for.
- From the Paddock Health Summary page, click Edit Paddock in the left navigation menu to open the field settings.
- Select the crop that is growing in this paddock during this growing season from the <Year> Crop Type drop down list.
- Click Save.
- The crop type will appear on the Paddock Health Summary page.