How do I invite someone to view my operation in Granular Insights?
You can invite an unlimited number of people to your operation and control their level of access by specifying a role for each individual:
- Viewer: can view fields only
- Editor: can view, edit and add fields
- Admin: can view, edit and add fields, as well as manage operation settings, make data connections and manually upload data
- Advisor: can view, edit and add fields, invite members to the operation, make data connections and manually upload data
- An active Granular Insights account with admin or advisor role assignment on an operation - only admins and advisors can invite users to an operation
- A valid email address or phone number for the person you wish to invite to your operation
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Settingsin the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Click Invite Members in the top right corner.
- Enter the email address or phone number for the individual you are inviting to the operation and select the desired role. You can add more than one new member at a time by clicking Add more members.
- Select Send in the bottom right corner.
- The invited user will receive an email or text message from Granular, inviting them to the operation. They will not appear as a member on your operation until they create an account with Granular Insights. On the Members screen you will be able to track the status of the invitation. If, after seven days, the user has not created an account, the invitation will expire and you will need to resend it.
Process - Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu and click Settings.
- Click on Members.
- Click the icon.
- Enter the email address and select the desired role for the individual you are inviting to the operation.
- Click Save and Invite.
- The invited user will receive an email from Granular. They will not appear as a member on your operation until they create an account with Granular Insights.
Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful