How do I manage account access for users within my operation in Granular Insights?
You control the level of access by assigning a role for each individual within your operation:
- Viewer: can view fields only
- Editor: can view, edit and add fields
- Admin: can view, edit and add fields, as well as manage operation settings
- An active Granular Insights account
- Admin-level access to an operation
- Other users added to the operation
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Operation Settingsin the top right corner of the window.
- Click on Members in left navigation menu.
- Select the desired role for the user from the radio button options.
- To remove a member, click the Delete icon on the right.
Process - Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights Mobile App.
- Click on Operation Settingsin top right corner.
- Click on Members.
- Click on a user’s name from the list to update their role.
- Select the desired role for that user.
- To remove a user, click Remove Member at the bottom of the screen.
- To exit and return to the Members screen, click the blue back arrow at the top left corner of the screen. You will now be able to see the user's updated role.