How do I manage account access for users within my operation in Granular Insights?
You control the level of access by changing the role for each individual within your operation:
- Viewers can view fields only.
- Editors can view, edit, and add fields.
- Admins can view, edit and add fields as well as manage operation settings.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Users are added to your operation.
Process - Mobile App
- Open/login to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Click on Operation Settingsin top right corner.
- Click on Members.
- Click on a user’s name from the list to update their role.
- Click on the desired role for that user.
- To remove a user, click Remove Member at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the blue back arrow in the top left to return to the Users menu and confirm that their role has updated correctly.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- Click on Operation Settingsin top left corner.
- Click on Members in left navigation menu.
- Select the desired role for the user from the radio button options.
- To remove a member, click the Delete icon on the right.