How do I manage account access for users of my operation in Granular Insights?
You control the level of access by assigning a role for each individual within your operation:
- Viewer: can view fields only
- Editor: can view, edit and add fields
- Admin: can view, edit and add fields, as well as manage operation settings, make data connections and manually upload data
- Advisor: can view, edit and add fields, invite members to the operation, make data connections and manually upload data
- An active Granular Insights account
- Admin-level access to an operation
- Other users added to the operation
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Settings in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Select the desired role for the user from the dropdown menu.
- To remove a member, click the delete icon on the top right corner of the member card.
Process - Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu and click Settings.
- Click on Members.
- Click on a user’s name from the list to update their role.
- Select the desired role for that user and click Save.
- To remove a user, click Remove Access at the bottom of the screen.
- To exit and return to the Members screen, click the back arrow at the top left corner of the screen. You will now be able to see the user's updated role.