How do I edit multiple fields at once?
The Manage fields tool in Granular Insights is a quick and easy way to make changes to multiple fields at one time. In the Manage fields tool you can:
- Delete fields
- Edit field names
- Enrol or unenrol fields in Directed Scouting (requires user to have admin, advisor or editor role for the operation)
The Manage fields tool is only available when accessing Granular Insights from the web (not available on the mobile application).
- Access to a desktop computer
- An active internet connection
- Access to an active email registered on the operation
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Manage Fields in the bottom left corner of the Field List.
- Select the fields you would like to change by clicking on the grey box located to the left of the field names. If you would like to make a change to all fields on the operation, click the grey box at the top of the chart (beside the Field Name column title).
- In the Manage fields drop-down menu at the top left corner of the window, select the action you would like to take.
- Once you have completed all of your desired changes, click on Save and Apply Changes to apply the changes to your fields and exit the Manage fields tool.