How do I edit multiple fields at once?
The bulk edit tool in Granular Insights is a quick and easy way to make changes to multiple fields at one time. In the bulk edit tool you can:
- Add or change crop types
- Delete fields
- Enrol or unenrol fields in Directed Scouting (requires user to have admin or editor role for the operation)
The bulk edit tool is only available when accessing Granular Insights from the web (not available on the mobile application).
- Access to a desktop computer
- An active internet connection
- Access to an active email registered on the operation
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Edit Fields in the bottom left corner of the Field List.
- Select the fields you would like to change by clicking on the grey box located to the left of the field names. If you would like to make a change to all fields on the operation, click the grey box at the top of the chart (beside the Field Name column title).
- In the Bulk Actions drop-down menu at the top left corner of the window, select the action you would like to take. If applicable, a new drop-down menu will appear at the top of the page, beside the Bulk Actions drop-down menu. Select the desired action from this menu.
- Once you have completed all of your desired changes, click on Save and Apply Changes to apply the changes to your fields and exit the bulk edit tool.