How do I use the side by side feature to compare two images?
Easily interpret changes happening over time in your field by utilizing the side by side comparison feature. Utilizing the side by side comparison allows you to see what in-field changes have occurred and where.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Fields uploaded to your operation
Process - Web
- Log in to the Granular Insights Website.
- Click on a field in your field list.
- Click on Compare Layers in the top right corner.
- Select the desired crop year, and map layer found in the top left corner of each image.
- To view Field Health Summary and Crop History images, click on the arrow located in the middle of the page at the bottom of your screen.
- To return to the normal imagery view, select Exit Comparison on the top right of the screen.