How do I add and edit farm names for my fields?
Add farm names to your field list to provide more detail and organization. With the addition of farm name, you can also sort your field list alphabetically by farm and then field name.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Access to a computer.
- An active internet connection.
- Fields mapped in your operation.
- Once a field has been created, the farm name can only be added from the web.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- From the Fields list in the left navigation menu, click on the field you would like to assign a Farm name.
- Add your Farm name by clicking Edit Field.
- Add a name for the farm in the left navigation bar under Farm Name.
- Once the Farm name is entered, select Save Field.
- Your farm name will now be displayed below Field Name, next to the field acres in the field list and on the field details screen.