Make a Connection with the John Deere Operations Center
Granular Insights helps you organize your farm's data in one place. Connect your John Deere Operations Center account to import field operations data into Granular Insights for deeper analysis.
- An active internet connection
- Have the administrator or advisor role on a Granular Insights operation
- Have "Owner" or "Staff Member with Level Two Organization Management" permission to a John Deere Operations Center
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Manage Data at the bottom left side of the screen.
- On the Connections screen, click John Deere Operations Center.
- Click Log in to John Deere. You will be redirected to the John Deere login page.
- Enter your John Deere login credentials. If your credentials are already stored on your device, you may not be asked to enter them again.
- Select the John Deere organization to be linked. Click Next.
- Review the connection details to ensure they are correct. Once confirmed, click Finish.
- If your John Deere Operations Center has field boundaries that you would like to bring over to Granular Insights, toggle on Import Boundaries on the Connection Summary screen.
- Machine data will only appear in Granular Insights if there are field boundaries to link to.
- It can take up to 24-hours for data to process and come through to Granular Insights.