Make a Connection with the John Deere Operations Center
Granular Insights helps you organize your farm's data in one place. Connect your John Deere Operations Center account to import field operations data into Granular Insights for deeper analysis.
- An active internet connection
- Have the administrator or advisor role on a Granular Insights operation
- Have "Owner" or "Staff Member with Level Two Organization Management" permission to a John Deere Operations Center
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Manage Data at the bottom right side of the screen.
- On the Connections screen, click John Deere Operations Center.
- Click Log in to John Deere. You will be redirected to the John Deere login page.
- Enter your John Deere login credentials. If your credentials are already stored on your device, you may not be asked to enter them again.
- Click Allow Access for Granular Insights to connect to the My John Deere account. Confirm which organizations Granular can access and click Save. Once complete, you will be directed back to Granular Insights.
- Select the John Deere organization to be linked. Click Next.
- Review the connection details to ensure they are correct. Once confirmed, click Finish.
It can take up to 24-hours for data to process and come through to Granular Insights.