Create a Software Connection Between Corteva Fields & Granular Insights
Creating connections is the simplest way to import and begin analyzing your field data. Creating a connection between Corteva Fields and your Granular Insights operation will import all planting and harvest data from 2016-present for corn and soybean crops that your Pioneer sales representative has loaded in Corteva Fields.
With a one-time opt-in from Granular Insights, field operations data uploaded in Granular Insights will flow automatically to the Corteva digital tools.
- An active internet connection
- An active Granular Insights operation with administrator or advisor role
Process - Web
- Ask your Pioneer sales representative to send you an email invitation to complete a connection between Granular Insights and Corteva Fields.
- Your email address is a unique identifier and is used to link your accounts. If you already have an operation in Granular Insights, provide your sales rep with the email address you use to log in to Insights
- The link in the invitation will expire after seven days. If your link has expired, reach out to your sales representative and ask them to send you a new invitation
- Sales reps: click here for instructions on how to send an invitation to create a connection
- Once you receive the email invitation, click on Complete the Connection Now to be directed to Granular Insights.
- If Google Chrome is not your default web browser, copy the web URL and paste into Google Chrome
- You may be prompted to log in to your Granular account. If you have never created one before, you will be directed to create one
- Click Next.
- In the dropdown menu, select your Corteva operation name and click Next.
- If you would like to automatically share data uploaded to Granular Insights with Corteva Fields, click the checkbox next to Field Data. Click Next.
- Note: if you do not click the checkbox, you will be able to come back and do this after you complete the connection as well
- Click Finish to complete your connection.
It will take up to 24-hours for data to process and come through to Granular Insights.