Manually Upload Machine Data
Unlock the full power of Granular Insights by uploading machine data to your operation. Granular Insights supports planting and harvest data from over 10 manufacturers, so you can analyze the impact of your agronomic decisions at the crop, field and operation level.
Field ops data can be imported to Granular Insights on the web. You cannot upload data using the Granular Insights mobile application. To import field ops data, the files need to be in a zipped folder that is no larger than 10 GB.
- An active internet connection
- Be an administrator, an advisor or an editor on a Granular Insights operation
- Have access to supported planting and/or harvest data
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click Manage Data at the bottom left of the screen.
- Drag and drop your files on the grey box at the top of the screen under Upload Files or click Select Files and search for the files on your computer.
- A pop up window will appear for your file upload. Click the icon to add a short comment or description about the file you are uploading (optional).
- Once the data has uploaded to 100%, click Upload File.
By default, your operation will have automatic field creation turned off. You can turn this on using the toggle button at the top right corner of the Manage Data screen. Machine data will only visualize where there are field boundaries available in Granular Insights. Learn more about automatic field creation.
Supported File Types and Monitor Brands
Monitor Folder Structure and File Types