Manually Upload Machine Data
Unlock the full power of Granular Insights by uploading machine data to your operation. Granular Insights supports planting and harvest data from over 10 manufacturers, so you can analyze the financial impact of your agronomic decisions at the crop, field and operation level.
Field ops data can be imported to Granular Insights on the web. You cannot upload data using the Granular Insights mobile application. To import field ops data, the files need to be in a zipped folder that is no larger than 10 GB.
- An active internet connection
- Be an administrator, an advisor or an editor on a Granular Insights operation
- Have access to planting and/or harvest data for corn or soybeans, from 2016-present
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click Manage Data at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click File Upload.
- Click Choose .Zip or .7z File. Select your zipped folder from your computer.
- Click Upload File.
- You can check the status of all previously uploaded files for your operation by clicking on File History on the left side of the screen.
- After you select your file to upload, a comment box will appear. This is a place where you can include a short comment or description about the file you are uploading (optional). These comments will be accessible from the File History screen as a reference.
- By default, your operation will have the auto-generate field boundaries features toggled on. You can toggle it off right from the file upload screen by clicking "Turn off" below the operation name field.