Pioneer Sales Representatives: Initiate a Connection with Corteva Fields
Initiate a software connection between Corteva Fields and Granular Insights to import all corn and soybean planting and harvest data from 2016-present, from Corteva Fields to your customer’s Granular Insights operation.
This software connection begins with an email invitation sent by the Pioneer sales representative from Corteva Fields (instructions below) and is completed in Granular Insights by an administrator or advisor on the Insights operation.
- An active internet connection
- Access to Corteva Fields
Process - Web
- Log in to Corteva Fields (fields.corteva.com).
- Click on Data Connectionson the left navigation bar.
- Click Add Connection at the top right corner of the screen.
- Search for your customer’s Connex operation name. In Vendor, select Granular. Enter the email address for an admin or an advisor on the operation. Click Add Invitation*.
- The email address must match the registered email address for an admin or advisor on the Insights operation.
- If your customer does not have an existing Insights operation, you can still initiate the Corteva connection for them. Enter the email address for the person who will make the connection and create the new Insights operation.
- Click Send Email. Review the data connection summary and click Confirm.
- This will send an electronic invitation from Corteva Digital to the recipient you identified in step 4. This invitation will contain a personalized link to complete the connection.
- The link will expire after seven days. If your customer’s link has expired, you will need to resend the invitation (repeat steps 4).
* Repeat step 4 if you would like to send invitations to multiple customers at one time.