How do I use the Notes & Photos feature?
Team collaboration has never been easier. Use Notes & Photos to capture geolocated notes and pictures while you’re scouting your fields. Share with your agronomist, seed rep, or team members for more efficient scouting.
- An active Granular Insights account
- Active internet or cellular connection
- Fields uploaded to an operation that you are a member of
- Any member of the operation can add notes and photos to any field
- All members of the operation can view all notes and photos that have been added to that operation
- If field boundaries are modified, the notes and photos will stay pinned to the field. If a field boundary is deleted, the notes and photos on that field will also be deleted
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- In the Field List, click on the field you would like to add the note to.
- Click the Notes icon at the top right corner of your screen to add a new note.
- Place your cursor on the exact spot on the map where you want to add the pin for your note.
- Insert a title (optional) and text for your note.
- Click Attach Photo to add up to 10 photos to your note (optional).
- Select Share to send the note and photo via email (optional).
- Click Save to save the note.
On the web you can only share your note with one person at a time. In order to share your note with additional team members:
- Open the field that has the note you would like to share.
- Click on the pin that you would like to share. This will open the note.
- Type in the email address for the recipient.
- Click Done to send the note.
Process - Mobile
- Log in to your Granular Insights mobile app.
- In the Field List, select the field you would like to add the note to.
- Select the Notes icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Drag the pin shown on the map to the exact place where you want to add the pin for your note, or if you are out scouting the field, select use current location to mark the location for your note.
- Add a title (optional) and text to the note.
- Click on Add Photo to add an image to your note (optional). You can use the camera on your mobile device to take a picture or upload photos from your photo gallery. You can add up to 10 photos for your note.
- Select Save Note or Share and Save in order to send the note to a member of your team.