Opt-in to Send Field Data From Granular Insights to Corteva Fields
With a one-time opt in from Granular Insights, planting and harvest files uploaded in Granular Insights will flow automatically to Corteva Fields.
Note: this opt-in can only be completed when accessing Granular Insights on the web (it cannot be completed within the mobile app).
- Active internet connection
- Software connection established between Corteva Fields & Granular Insights
- Be the administrator or advisor on the operation who completed the software connection
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- Click on Manage Data at the bottom right side of the screen.
- On the Connections screen, under Current Connections, click Corteva.
- On the Connection Summary screen, under Send Field Data to Corteva Fields, click the toggle switch to turn it on. A popup window will appear. Click Agree & Connect to confirm this change.
Note: All members of the operation will be able to see that a connection has been made. Only an administrator or advisor on the operation can remove a connection or change the toggle to start or stop sending field data uploaded through Granular Insights over to Corteva Fields.
Once opted-in, all files uploaded to Granular Insights for your operation will be sent to Corteva for processing. Please allow up to 24 hours for all data to process and display in Corteva Fields.