How do I download field data from Granular Insights to create variable rate applications (VRA)?
You can download data from fields enrolled in Directed Scouting to create variable rate scripts. Field data is downloaded in Shapefile format (.shp) and can then be uploaded to your GIS software of choice.
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- In the Field List on the left navigation menu, click on the field that you would like to download field data for.
- From the layer selection dropdown, click Vegetation Index.
- On the imagery timeline, select the date you would like to download field data for.
- In the bottom left corner of the screen, click the blue Download Shapefile button to start downloading the field data.
- Once the download is complete, import the field data into your preferred GIS software to create your variable rate script.