October Release: Subfield Analysis & Print PDF
Ready to take your post-harvest analysis to the next level? We're beefing up our analysis capabilities over the next several months and are excited to share that you're now able to dig deeper into your harvest data.
A closer look at post-harvest analysis
Once yield data rolls in from the monitor, you're able to take a closer look at how different areas of a field are performing. Whether you're looking to understand if a fungicide application was worth it or if your seeding rate needs to be adjusted on specific parts of your field, you're now able to get to that level of analysis in Granular Insights.
Simply select the map layer you're interested in and click "Lasso" to outline the section of the field you want to dig into, and view a detailed summary for that specific part of the field in the left panel.
With the launch of this new tool we're excited to bring you:
- The ability to use different drawing tools to select a number of subfield regions on a field and generate summative analysis of those selected areas
- The ability to analyze a variety of map layers, including planting, harvest and imagery layers
By selecting a problem area in the field, you're able to view the associated acreage and area - a great way to gauge the potential impact of in-field issues.
Print and share maps with members of your team to evaluate field performance
No more command+p or print screen - you're now able to print individual field maps to share with your team of stakeholders directly from the Map tab in Granular Insights.
- Sharing yield and field performance with stakeholders outside of your operation
- Using in the cab for a quick view of what was planted and where
- Keeping a hard copy record of your subfield analysis