Make a Connection with Ag Leader AgFiniti
Granular Insights helps you organize your farm's data in one place. Connect your AgFiniti Essential account to quickly and easily import your Ag Leader field operations data into Granular Insights for deeper analysis.
- An active internet connection
- Have the administrator or advisor role on a Granular Insights operation
- Have an active subscription with AgFiniti Essential
Process - Web
- Log in to Granular Insights for Canada at https://ca.insights.granular.ag.
- If you are missing field boundaries in Granular Insights and want to enable autogenerated boundaries from your machine data, click Settings > Other Settings and under Field Setup, turn automatic field creation on.
- Note: machine data will only appear in Granular Insights if there are field boundaries to link to.
- Click on Manage Data at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Under Connections, click Add Connection.
- On the Add Connections screen, click AgFiniti Connection.
- Click Log in to AgFiniti. You will be directed to the AgFiniti login page
- Enter your AgFiniti login credentials and click Accept. Once complete, you will be directed back to Granular Insights.
- You will see your AgFiniti connection in Granular Insights. Click Next.
- Review the connection details to ensure they are correct.
It can take up to 24 hours for data to process and come through to Granular Insights.
At this time, only Ag Leader monitor data will come over through the AgFiniti connection.
Autogenerated Field Boundaries
Make a Connection with the John Deere Operations Center
Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful