March Release: New and improved features, updates, and enhancements in Granular Insights
Build your plans with execution in mind
You now have a birds-eye view when building out your operational plans for the year with the ability to plan your fields from a map view.
There are a ton of efficiencies to be gained here:
- It’s quicker to find your fields on a map than it is to pick them off a list
- With an aerial view, it’s easier to place product with similar maturities in closer proximity, so you can better plan your spray passes and harvest activities
- Better collaboration amongst your farm team
If you haven’t planned yet (it’s not too late!), head to the Map tab within the Granular Insights web application and select 2022 Crop Season from the dropdown menu in your Field List.
View weather information in an agronomic context
We now surface weather data within Granular Insights, so you can monitor how your crop is progressing or whether or not you can work a field on a given day. This weather feature beta launch includes:
- Precipitation since yesterday
- Precipitation since planting
- GDUs since planting
- CHUs since planting
- The ability to filter your fields by yesterday's precipitation or precipitation since planting
Navigate to the Map tab and flip the weather toggle to get started.
Easily share planting information with stakeholders
Don’t let your planted acres sit locked up in your monitor. Now, you can easily share a professional, physical record of what was planted on each field with key stakeholders, so you’re covered when:
- Landowners want to know what was planted on their fields
- You need to know which management system you’re using on each field, so there’s less risk of inadvertently applying the wrong crop protection
Included in this report: variety map, seeding rate map, summary by field and summary by product.
Post-season analysis, at a granular level
While your planter may still be parked snugly in the shed, it’s never too early to start thinking about in-season and post-season analysis. We’ve added some enhancements to our analysis capabilities so you can dig even deeper into your data, and have peace of mind knowing you’re making the most informed decisions about your operation.
Enhancements include the ability to:
- Draw a lasso on financial map layers
- Keep a lasso shape on your map as you move between map layers
- Compare layers side by side
We've unlocked an easy way to establish a connection with Corteva digital tools and bring additional information into your Granular Insights operation. The new “Reimport Corteva Data” button (located on the Manage Data tab) enables you and your Corteva advisors to easily bring information from Corteva systems into Granular Insights.