VRS: Add and remove Operation Varieties
- An active Granular Insights account
- Active fields and boundaries
- Corn and Soybeans Crops added to fields
Process - Web
- Log into Granular Insights https://us.insights.granular.ag
- Select VRS on the left sidebar navigation menu
- Select Add Variety located under Operation Varieties
- Select the Variety dropdown and begin to type the variety name to search for the variety.
- Confirm the seeding curve preferences for the variety.
- Select Add.
- *Customize the seeding curve for irrigation. Toggle the switch in the bottom left and enter seeding curve preferences for irrigation.
- Select Add
- *Corn and Soybean Operation Varieties are listed in separate tabs. Select the Soybeans tab to add Soybeans varieties.
Remove Operational Varieties
- Select the trash can next to the operational variety that needs to be removed.
*Cannot remove Operational Varieties if they are a primary variety on a field. You need to remove it as a Primary from all fields by moving them to Backup Plan varieties
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful