VRS: Add, edit, and remove varieties
- An active Granular Insights account
- Active fields and boundaries
- Decision Zones created for fields
- Operation Varieties added for crops (Corn and Soybeans ONLY)
Process - Web
- Log into Granular Insights https://us.insights.granular.ag
- Select VRS on the left sidebar navigation menu.
- Select variety from under the Primary Variety column.
- Select the variety you would like to place on the field from the dropdown
Edit Primary Varieties
- Select the details dropdown next to the field
- Select the up arrow on the variety, this will move the Backup Variety to the Primary Variety.
*Once done, the variety will be shown as the Primary Variety. This will move the prior Primary Variety under Backup plans.
- Select the details dropdown from the field you would like to delete the variety from.
- Select the trash can icon next to the variety we wish to delete.
*You cannot remove Primary Varieties unless it is the only variety listed.
*If you need to remove a Primary Variety, move a Backup Variety to Primary Variety and delete the prior Primary Variety.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful