Machine Data: Connecting to CNH
Granular Insights can make a connection with Case IH Pro 700, Pro 1200 monitors and have AFS Connect™ can make a Wireless Data Transfer (WDT) connection with Granular Insights. This will be a more efficient way to transfer data into Granular Insights. No longer will field teams have to wait until the end of planting or harvest season to use or analyze machine data to support decisions throughout the year.
- Log into Granular Insights. us.insights.granular.ag
- Select Manage Data in the left navigation pane
- Step 1 Initiate Connection: Select “Add Connection.”
- Select CNH
- The user will be directed to CNH login page.
- Log into CNH
- Signing in will begin the connection back to Granular Insights.
- Step 2 Choose your Data Preferences: Select the Import Boundary toggle on/off based on your operation needs.
- Step 3 Complete Connection
- Selecting Finish will complete the connection. This will now display your connection details.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful