How do I access my Granular Insights imagery without cellular reception?
With Granular Insights you can access field imagery without internet connectivity or cellular reception by enabling the Offline Fields option for the desired field(s).
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
- Must have mobile app downloaded on your tablet or cellular device.
- Fields added to your operation in Granular Insights.
- Set storage limits for Offline Fields data in Account Settings.
Process - Mobile
- Open/login to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Click on Operation Settingsin the top right corner.
- Click on Offline Fields.
- Select the field you want offline imagery for.
- Toggle the slider to the right to begin downloading available images.
- A green check mark will appear next to the field name when the available images are fully downloaded.
- To remove offline imagery from your device for a specific field, toggle the slider to the left and confirm removal of images.