How do I invite someone to view my operation in Granular Insights?
You can invite an unlimited number of people to your operation and control their level of access by specifying a role for each individual: Admin, Advisor, Editor or Viewer.
- Viewers: can view fields only
- Editors: can view, edit and add fields, and enroll fields in Directed Scouting
- Admins: can view, edit and add fields, enroll fields in Directed Scouting, as well as manage operation settings
- Advisors: can edit and add fields, manage agronomy permissions, enroll fields in Directed Scouting, and invite Admins and other Advisors
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Be an administrator on the operation.
- A valid email address or phone number for the person you wish to invite to your operation.
Web - Process
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- Click on Operation Settingsin the bottom left corner.
- Click Invite in top right corner.
- Enter email address and the desired role for the individual you wish to invite to your operation.
- Select Invite in the bottom right corner.
- The new user will receive an email from Granular, and will not appear in your Members list until they create an account and accept your invitation.
- You can also track the status of an invitation sent. The invite will show as pending until the member has created their account. You will need to resend an invite if the member does not create an account within 7 days.
Mobile - Process
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu and click Settings.
- Click on Members.
- Click the icon.
- Enter the email address and select the desired role for the individual you are inviting to the operation.
- Click Send Invite.
- The invited user will receive an email from Granular. They will not appear as a member on your operation until they create an account with Granular Insights.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful