How do I change my operation name?
Update your Operation Settings to change the name of your operation.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Active internet or cellular data connection.
- Must have admin or advisor-level access to an operation.
Web - Process
- Log in to Granular Insights.
- Click on Operation Settingsin the bottom left corner.
- Click on Other Settings. Under Overview, enter the new operation name.
- Click Save when finished.
Mobile - Process
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu and click Settings.
- Click on the operation name and make any changes to the name of your operation.
- Click Save.
How do I create a Granular Insights account?
How do I change my account settings?
How do I manage account access for users within my operation in Granular Insights?
Was this article helpful? 0 out of 0 found this helpful