How do I use Granular Insights to scout in-field more efficiently?
Scout efficiently and make decisions confidently with Directed Scouting tools in the Granular Insights app like the Find Me feature. Combined with the Vegetation Index map layer, use it to pinpoint the exact location of areas of concern in your field, even if you do not have internet or cellular connection.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Access to Granular Insights mobile app.
- Access to the desired field in the Field List.
- The Find Me function is also available without internet or cellular reception.
How-to on Mobile
- Arrive at field to be scouted.
- Open/login to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Select the field to be scouted from the Field List.
- In lower right corner of the map, tap the Find Me button .
- Enable the Vegetation Index map layer to determine areas of relative low or high vegetation in that specific field.
- The blue dot tracking your location will update as you move through the field to the areas of concern.
How do I add fields to my Granular Insights account?
How do I manage account access for users within my operation in Granular Insights?
How do I interpret the Vegetation Index?
How do I access my Granular Insights imagery without internet or cellular reception?