How do I manage account access for users within my operation in Granular Insights?
You control the level of access by changing the role for each individual within your operation:
- Viewers can view fields only.
- Editors can view, edit, add, enroll fields and upload data.
- Advisors can view, edit, add, enroll fields, manage agronomy permissions, upload data and invite Admins and other Advisors.
- Admins can view, edit, add fields and upload data as well as manage operation settings.
- Granular Agronomy CSAs need to assign themselves the Advisor Role and check the Agronomy box. This allows them edit access to Nitrogen as well as the ability to give other users agronomy access.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Users are added to your operation.
How-to on Mobile
- Log in to the Granular Insights mobile app.
- Open the navigation menu and click Settings.
- Click on Members.
- Click on a user’s name from the list to update their role.
- Select the desired role for that user and click Save.
- To remove a user, click Remove Member at the bottom of the screen.
- To exit and return to the Members screen, click the blue back arrow at the top left corner of the screen. You will now be able to see the user's updated role.
How-to on Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- Click on Operation Settingsin top right corner.
- Click on Members in left navigation menu.
- Select the desired role for the user from the radio button options.
- Granular Agronomy CSAs need to assign themselves the Advisor Role and check the Agronomy box.
- To remove a member, click the Delete icon on the right.