How do I add or change the crop type on a field?
The crop type drives additional functionality, like field rankings and Scout Priority. Without having a crop type associated with each field, other features will not work as expected.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Active internet or cellular data connection.
- Fields that have been added to your account.
How-to on Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- From the Fields list in the left navigation menu, select the field you wish to add a crop type for.
- From the Field Health Summary page, click Edit Field in the left navigation menu to open the field settings.
- Select the crop that is growing in this field during this growing season from the Year Crop Type drop-down list.
- Click Save.
- The crop type will appear on the Field Health Summary page.
- You can also add or change your crop type by using the Bulk Edit tool.
How-to on Mobile
- Login to the Granular Insights Mobile App.
- In the Field List, select the field you want to add or change the crop type for.
- Click on Field Settings at the top right corner of your screen and select Edit Field.
- Modify the crop type by clicking the crop listed under Current Crop. If no crop type is currently assigned, the crop type will show as Unassigned. Select the updated crop type and click Save Field.