How do I add or change the crop type on a field?
The crop type drives additional functionality, like field rankings and Scout Priority BETA. Without having a crop type associated for each field, other features will not work as expected.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Fields that have been added to your account.
- Adding or changing crop types can only be done on the web.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- From the Fields list in the left navigation menu, select the field you wish to add a crop type for.
- From the Field Health Summary page, click Edit Field in the left navigation menu to open the field settings.
- Select the crop that is growing in this field during this growing season from the <Year> Crop Type drop down list.
- Click Save.
- The crop type will appear on the Field Health Summary page.