How do I add or change the crop type on a field?
The crop type drives additional functionality, like field rankings and Scout Priority BETA. Without having a crop type associated for each field, other features will not work as expected.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Fields that have been added to your account.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website.
- From the Fields list in the left navigation menu, select the field you wish to add a crop type for.
- From the Field Health Summary page, click Edit Field in the left navigation menu to open the field settings.
- Select the crop that is growing in this field during this growing season from the <Year> Crop Type drop down list.
- Click Save.
- The crop type will appear on the Field Health Summary page.
Process - Mobile
- Login to the Granular Insights Mobile App.
- Select the Fields List from the bottom left.
- From the Fields list select the field you want to add or change the crop type.
- Then locate and select the three vertical dots on the right side towards the middle of the page.
- Click Edit Field.
- The current crop type can be selected, it will show you your current crop and from there you can make your edits. After you have completed your add or change then select the back arrow top left side.
- Click Save Field.