How do I Bulk Edit?
Bulk edit in Granular Insights is a quick and easy process to add and/or change crop types to multiple fields at once along with delete multiple fields at one time.
- Access to a desktop computer
- An active internet connection
- Access to an active email registered on the operation
- Log into your Granular Insights account
- Click on Edit Fields in the bottom left-hand corner of the field list
- To bulk delete or select all of one crop type click on the gray box at the top of the list to select all fields, then select the action your are choosing in the drop down menu
- If you are looking to select multiple fields (but not all fields) to change crop type or delete; click on the gray box to and check mark it, next to the field name; then select the option you are looking to take
- Click Save and Apply Changes when finished