Which fields are yielding the highest?
View different soil types on your operation and make accurate yield comparisons based on soil type. Utilize your Farm Summary page to determine what soil was the most productive for your operation.
- Working internet connection.
- Active Granular Insights account.
How-to on Web
- Navigate to the Summary Tab.
- In the Layers & Filters section near the top of the page, you will select your filters in the 3 drop downs provided.
- Select the desired crop year. For example, 2018/ Soybeans.
- Change the show me filter to Yield.
- Change the by filter to Field.
- Click Yield (bu/ac) located near the middle of the page to sort the order of fields based on yield produced.