Connect to MyJohnDeere
Granular Insights helps you organize your farm's data in one place. Connect your John Deere Operations Center account to import field operations data into Granular Insights for deeper analysis.
Starting March 10, 2021, all new and reauthorized connections will no longer require the annual re-authorization, saving you time and hassle each year.
- Working internet connection
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active John Deere account
How-to on Web
- Log into your Granular Insights account on the web
- Click on Data at the top left of the page
- Select John Deere Operations Center located within the connections tab.
- Click Log in to John Deere as shown below.
- Sign in to your My John Deere organization when prompted and select Allow.
- Confirm which organizations Granular can access.
- This will direct you back to the Granular site. Select Next to proceed.
- Verify which Granular Insights Operation you would like to connect to MJD and click Save to confirm your selection.
- Check the Send Financial Layers box (optional).
- Select Finish to complete your connection.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your John Deere data to appear in your Granular Insights Operation(s).