How do I connect My John Deere to my Granular Insights operation?
Within the Data Tab, you will be able to make an easy, quick connection between your My John Deere or files (USB) from your computer, to upload all of your data into one place.
- Working internet connection
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active John Deere account
- Log into your Granular Insights account on the web
- Click on Data at the top left of the page
- Your first option this page will bring you to is Connections which shows the John Deere logo; click on the logo.
- Click Log in to John Deere
- Allow for Granular Insights to connect to your MyJohnDeere account
- This will then bring you back to the Granular site to make your selections
- After you have selected your operation that you are uploading data for, complete the connection by clicking Done; then allow up to 24 hours for data to appear on your Insights operation.
You will be able to see the history of your file uploads by clicking history on the left hand side of the page.