Which soil type is yielding the highest?
View different soil types on your operation, and utilize yield comparisons based on soil type. Utilize your Farm Summary page to determine what soil was the most productive for your operation.
- Working internet connection.
- Active Granular Insights account.
Web - Process
- Navigate to your Granular Insights account and login.
- Select the Summary tab located at the top left of your screen.
- At the top of the page, select the desired crop year. For example, 2022 / Corn.
- Change the show me filter to Yield.
- Change the by filter to Soil (SSURGO).
- Click Yield (bu/ac) located near the middle of the page to sort the order of soil. types based on the yield produced.
Which hybrid has the highest return per acre?
What moisture percentage did the most acres of corn/soy get harvested at?
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful