Exporting Machine Data
This is a website maintained by Iowa State University that you can use as a resource for Monitor Support. It supports several manufacturers and several functions and processes for planting and harvest. It also covers wireless data transfer, calibration and Nitrogen application.
- You must have access to the internet.
- This is a web only feature.
How-to on Web
- Click on URL below.
- Click the Operations drop down and select the desired operation. Harvest , Nitrogen , Planting , Wireless Data Transfer.
- Next from the drop-downs select the desired Brand, Display, and Function. (Example. Brand: John Deere. Display: GS3. Function: Export Files.)
- You will now be on the Main Menu.
- Click the arrow on the lower right hand side to move thru the menus.
- When you get to the end of the menu screens you can select the Main Menu button to start and new search.