Export Boundaries from John Deere APEX
One of the first and most crucial steps in setting up your Granular Insights Operation is to configure your Fields and Operational Boundaries. One option for getting your field boundaries into Granular Insights is by exporting the Shapefiles from John Deere APEX.
- Must have GreenStar Apex with valid login.
- Click Maps in the main APEX toolbar.
- The Available Maps menu (on the left) is expandable and displays available data layers.
- Double click a layer and it appear in the map box on the right.
- From the Available Maps menu, select Maps.
- Select Boundary.
- File > Export Map > Batch Export.
- Under Export Options, click Export Filters and select Boundary List.
- Select Zipped and Calibrate data.
- To save the folder, click the ... button.
- Select the appropriate location and click Ok.
- Click Export.
- To zip the folder, navigate to the location where the folder was saved
- Right-click the folder name.
- Select Send To > Compressed (zipped) Folder.
- The zipped folder is saved in the same location.