Map: Visualizing crop moisture for harvest machine data
Granular Insights allows you view harvest moisture and determine how many acres were harvested at different percentages. Utilize your farm summary page to determine what moisture percentage resulted in the most bushels per acre.
- Working internet connection.
- Active Granular Insights account.
Web - Process
- Navigate to your Granular Insights account and login.
- Select Summary located at the upper left side of your screen.
- At the top of the page, select the desired crop year. For example, 2022/ Corn.
Change the show me filter to Harvest Moisture.
Change the by filter to Field.
Click Moisture (%) located near the middle of the page to filter the order of moisture percentages from high to low.
- Click on Harvested Area located near the middle of the page to filter the order of moisture percentages by number of acres harvested.
What can I do with the Insights Tab?
What can I do in the Summary Tab?
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful