What moisture percentage did the most corn/soy get harvested at?
Granular Insights allows you view harvest moisture and determine how many acres were harvested at different percentages. Utilize your farm summary page to determine what moisture percentage resulted int the most bushels per acre.
- Working internet connection.
- Active Granular Insights account.
How-to on Web
- Navigate to your Granular Insights account and login.
- Select the Summary tab located at the top left of your screen.
- At the top of the page, select the desired crop year. For example, 2018 / Corn.
- Change the show me filter to Harvest Moisture.
- Change the by filter to Field.
- Click Moisture (%) located near the middle of the page to filter the order of moisture percentages from high to low.
- Click on Harvested Area located near the middle of the page to filter the order of moisture percentages by number of acres harvested.