How do I view my As Planted data?
Want to see a map showing the breakdown of seeding rates for particular field? Along with viewing a seeding rate map, switch to viewing a map that displays a breakdown of hybrid or planting date for that field.
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active internet connection
- Data manually uploaded (Allow 24 - 48 hours before viewing)
- Connection Setup completed - Manage Data > Connections
Web - Process
- Login to your Granular Insights account.
- From the Map tab select an individual field from the Field List on the left side panel.
- On the individual field map use the crop year drop down in the top left to select the desired crop year.
- To the right of the crop year drop down use the individual map layer drop down to select one of the three As Planted layers:
- Seeding Rate
- Planting Date