Map: Visualizing As-Planted machine data
Want to see a map showing the breakdown of seeding rates for particular field? Along with viewing a seeding rate map, switch to viewing a map that displays a breakdown of hybrid or planting date for that field.
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active internet connection
- Data manually uploaded (Allow 24 - 48 hours before viewing)
- Connection Setup completed - Manage Data > Connections
Web - Process
- Login to your Granular Insights account.
- From the Map tab select an individual field from the Field List on the left side panel.
- On the individual field map use the crop year drop down in the top left to select the desired crop year.
To the right of the crop year drop down use the individual map layer drop down to select one of the three As Planted layers:
- Seeding Rate
- Planting Date
How do I view my Harvest data?
Which soil type is yielding the highest?
Which fields are yielding the highest?
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful