How do I view individual field map layers?
Analyzing agronomic and financial data on your operation allows you to make better, more informed decisions. Whether you choose to view yield, hybrid or return on seed, all can make an impact. Granular Insights provides you with multiple ways to analyze your information and view up to 12 detailed map layers on any individual field where data is present.
- An active Granular Insights account
- An active internet connection
- Data manually uploaded (Allow 24 - 48 hours before viewing)
- Wireless data transfer setup completed for Corteva or My John Deere
How-to on Web
- Login to your Granular Insights account.
- From the Map tab select an individual field from the Field List on the left side panel.
- On the individual field map use the crop year drop down in the top left to select the desired crop year.
- To the right of the crop year drop down use the individual map layer drop down to select the desired individual map layer.