Migrate from Corteva Fields
Creating connections is the simplest way to import field data to begin analysis. Creating a connection with Corteva will import data your seed rep or advisor has for you. This could include boundaries, planting, and harvest data for the current year. You also have the option to send field operations (planting, harvest) to Corteva for use in future seeding proposals, product placement, and prescriptions.
- Be a previous or current Encirca Services user. If you’re not sure, ask your Corteva Seed Rep or CSA. Or follow here to learn how to log into Corteva fields and begin the initiation.
- An active internet connection.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- Accept the Corteva Agrisciences Terms of Service
- Request an email invitation from your Seed Rep. It contains a link to create a connection between your Insights and Corteva Fields account.
- Note: The invitation link expires after 3 days. If the link no longer works, reach out to your Seed Rep and ask them to re-send.
- Note: your email is a unique identifier and is used to link your accounts, if you already have an Insights account, provide your seed rep with the email you used to register the account.