How do I export field boundaries out of the JD operation center?
One of the first and most crucial steps in setting up your Granular Insights account is to configure your Fields and Operational Boundaries. One option for getting your field boundaries into Granular Insights is by exporting the Shapefiles or boundaries from MyJohnDeere.
We encourage customers to reach out to Insights Support or their Granular Insights Customer Success Team member for assistance on importing these boundaries.
Log in to your MyJohnDeere account and follow these steps:
Select the Operations Center tab.
Click Fields to view the list of fields.
Click Select All or choose the fields you would like to export.
Select the SHP file icon to export your field files.
- Select Boundary (current active) and click EXPORT.
- Watch for the email notification that you shared a file.
- After export finishes (this can take awhile), click Tools and then Files to find the .ZIP file you just created.
- Select the correct file to download to your computer as a .ZIP file.
- Proceed to your Granular Insights account to import field boundaries.