How do I edit crop & seed price?
The Summary portion of Granular Insights includes the ability for farmers to analyze their data at the operation level. Farmers can organize their data by Crop - Year and choose which attributes they want to analyze, as well as sort by Field, Soil, and Hybrid.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
- Field ops data loaded into the system.
- Financial and Editor Permissions for the operation.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website
- From the main page select the Summary tab in the upper left corner.
- Select the desired crop and year from the crop year drop down in the Layers & Filters section.
- To change the Crop price select Revenue under the Financials section in the layer drop down menu.
- Click "Enter your own Price" in in the Crop Price ($/bu) box in the Farm Summary section.
- Enter the desired price and click Update.
- To change the Seed price select Seed Cost under the Financials section in the layer drop down menu.
- Click "Enter your own Price(s)" in in the Avg Seed Price ($/bag) box in the Farm Summary section.
- Enter the desired price(s) and click Update.
- At any time to reset seed price(s) to original select Restore default from the Edit Seed Prices or Edit Crop Price boxes.