How do I manually edit my crop or seed prices?
The Summary portion of Granular Insights includes the ability for farmers to analyze their data at the operation level. Farmers can organize their data by Crop - Year and choose which attributes they want to analyze, as well as sort by Field, Soil, and Hybrid.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
- Field ops data loaded into the system.
- Financial and Editor Permissions for the operation.
Web - Process
- Login to the Granular Insights website
- From the main page select the Summary tab in the upper left corner.
- Select the desired crop and year from the crop year drop down in the Layers & Filters section.
- To change the Crop price select Revenue under the Financials section in the layer drop down menu.
- Click "Edit Sales Price" in in the Crop Price ($/bu) box in the Farm Summary section.
- Enter the desired price and click Update.
- To change the Seed price select Seed Cost under the Financials section in the layer drop down menu. Then select desired field from field list.
- Click "Edit Seed Price(s)" in in the Avg Seed Price ($/bag) box in the Farm Summary section.
- Enter the desired price(s) and click Update.
- At any time to reset seed price(s) to original select Restore default from the Edit Seed Prices or Edit Crop Price boxes.