October 19' Release
Compare layers (mobile)
Coming soon for iOS and Android is the ability to compare two field images side-by-side!
Select two layers to be displayed simultaneously, side-by-side. Compare two Vegetation Index dates at the same time or compare the Vegetation Index against True Color to ground truth patterns observed from satellite imagery. Pan and zoom for sub-field analysis and track your location when scouting over two images.
Timeline Improvements (Web)
We've made the website version of the imagery timeline easier to navigate.
- Added ability to filer out cloudy images
- Added navigation buttons to easily change the image you are viewing
Add/Edit Farm Name (Web)
Add more detail and organization to your field list by specifying a farm name for each boundary. With the addition of farm name, you can also sort your field list alphabetically by farm and then field name, meaning that all fields with the same farm name will be grouped together and organized alphabetically by field name within the group to aid in easily finding your fields. You can organize your fields in this way by selecting the "Farm Name" option in the sort dropdown at the top of the field list. We'll also be changing the name of the "Alphabetical" sort option to "Field Name" to be more consistent with the "Farm Name" option.
- Farm name will not be required.
- We will not allow duplicate farm names to be created, however, multiple fields can have the same farm name assigned to them.
- Farm name will be displayed below Field Name, next to the field's acres in the field list and on the field details screen.
First Time User Experience Updates:
We've updated the look and feel of the field list when no fields have been added to better help the user and to prepare for future states where there will be more options than just adding fields.
- Clicking on the 'Upload Fields' button will open the upload fields modal so the user can select a zip file to import.
- Clicking the 'Draw Field' button will take the user to the add fields screen where they can select or draw a field.