Upload Raw Data
Upload data to your operation to unlock the full power of Granular Insights. Analyze the financial impact on your agronomic decisions at the crop, field and operational level.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
- At this time only Corn and Soybeans As-Planted and Harvest data is supported.
- Field activity data is loaded from the monitor onto a USB flash drive.
- Data files in the correct monitor file formats compressed into a zip file (Windows or Mac).
- File size no greater than 10 GB.
- Importing data can only be done on the web.
How-to on Web
- Login to the Granular Insights website
- From the main page select the Data tab in the upper left corner.
- Select File Upload on the left hand side.
- Insert your USB device into the computer.
- If necessary Zip the folder containing the FieldOps data.
(Right click on folder and select "Send to" > "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- Select your operation from the drop down menu.
- Click the Choose .Zip or .7z File button
- Select the .zip folder containing the FieldOps data.
- Click Upload .Zip File.
- View uploaded files from the History page.
If data doesn’t properly display when you manually upload files, an error message will be displayed that helps you troubleshoot.
If you are uploading data and something’s still not quite right, please contact us and our team is happy to assist.
- Export Boundaries from John Deere APEX
- How do I export field boundaries out of the JD operation center?
- Data Upload Error Messages