Uploading Machine Data manually
Upload data to your operation to unlock the full power of Granular Insights. Analyze the financial impact on your agronomic decisions at the crop, field and operational level.
- An active Granular Insights account.
- An active internet connection.
- Access to planting and/or harvest data for supported crops and crop years.
- Data files in the correct monitor file formats compressed into a zip file (Windows or Mac).
- File size no greater than 10 GB.
Process - Web
- Login to the Granular Insights.
- Click Manage Data at the lower left side of the screen.
- Click File Upload or Click and Drag data sets into the upload window.
- Click on the Upload File(s) when your data is done uploading 100% (Do not close window or data will not be uploaded)
Comment Box :
This is a place where you can include a short comment or description about the file you are uploading (optional). These comments will be accessible on the main Manage Data page under the file
- Export Boundaries from John Deere APEX
- How do I export field boundaries out of the JD operation center?
- What are common 'Data Upload Error Messages'?